Saturday, 19 April 2014

Failed Easter Baking and Geocaching

Well the Easter baking was a fail!! Not a huge fail, a bit if it worked. But a fail all the same. 

I don't do baking from scratch, with having to look after Holly. It's either done last thing at night, or squeezed into her naps. If I'm baking cakes, I use the Asda chosen by you mixes. If I'm baking cookies, I use Betty Crocker. 
This is the stuff used. Basically all you add is water, mix and cut. So I used this Easter cutter from Hobby Craft for £3.99, and it only half worked. 

I rolled my mix out to make them, then cut them and cooked them for 12 mind at 170c fan assisted, and this is what I got. 
Yeah, not what I expected. The rabbits head worked ok. But the carrots were a fail!! Oh well try try again :)

The second thing I wanted to talk about was geocaching. I have only today learned what this is. If you don't know what it is, then google it. But it's amazing. Basically it's a world wide treasure hunt. People leave tiny boxes with a log book or trinkets to swap, and you use the app with the gps system to of find them.  

I havent tried it yet. I'm planning on dragging everyone out tomorrow :) so I will update you all later on how I get on. Let me know if any of you have heard of this or tried it :) 

L x



4 comments:

  1. Aw at least you tried! Happy Easter xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter my dear :) !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you had an awesome Easter!! :)

      Delete