Saturday, 22 March 2014

Victorias Secret Love Spell Hand And Body Lotion Review

Today's blog isn't about Holly. It's a review on the Victoria's Secret Love Spell body and hand lotion.

My parents went to Florida last year, and they got me the set of 3 love spell collection. You get a hand and body lotion, shimmer lotion and a body splash. I have been using the body splash and shimmer lotion for a while now, but only recently I have been using the body and hand lotion, and it's amazing!!


This is what it looks like above. I love the packaging. I think the dark purple moving to pink with gold writing is lovely looking. It's 200ml so it's quite big. As this was a present I'm not sure how much it was. But I'm sure it's easy enough to get online or in store.


The reason I like it, is that it's just so creamy but very light all at the same time. I have been known to rub this on my hands then rub on my face. Now it is quite strongly scented. So if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this for your face. However my skin isn't sensitive, so my skin is fine with it.

So it's a light purple colour and as I said it's very creamy but light. It's smooth, so I find it quite relaxing to just rub into my hands. It says on the pack it's cherry blossom and peach scented. However I would say it smells more like peach.

Overall this is an awesome product. When my parents are back over this year. I will be asking them to get me more as this won't last long lol. Seriously recommend for anyone to go but this.

L x

3 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing :D love it


    will defo keep reading

    my name is jade and i am new to blogging it would mean so much if you would check out my blog :) http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks very much!! sure I would love to check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina”
    Men are so unbelievable.. they will promise, they will spend hell just to get you, then, you will fall for them, then make love with them,, before you know? After they have had you for their satisfaction, they will break your heart…and then make you cry, which much pains and misery… I met a guy recently, we have been dating for couple of months now after sleeping with me for his pleasure and satisfaction, he told me it was over between us. I have cried because I am madly in love with him and he knows, he wanted to take advantage of my love…I cried to “jai Sunlight” goddess of jai mata the only daughter of “jai mata durga” mother of the world, queen of the universe…I told her everything that happened. And she said, Blessed fear not for he that despise shall make you a queen of his life… when I heard this, I was kinda shot for words because I did not understand the meaning. Till the spell was cast then I begin to realize the love, the sacrifice, the happiness. Rejoice filled up my heart. Christ, I am happy because I have him back in my life because when he was gone, I couldn’t live without him. I don’t know how she did it; she asked me of something’s and I provided that was all…it was like a dream to me when he first text me, I could not believe what I was reading, then, he called, I was speechless’’ I couldn’t speak a word. And finally.. he drove down to my house with roses.. and when he sees, he kneel. I couldn’t bear the surprises’ I fainted. “jai sunlight” is a witch who knows about spell…readers? Do you have love problems? This is your chance to get that person back no matter how stubborn he is , I don’t ever think he is as mine…via Sunlightmata@gmail.com to get back your ex, restore your broken home, get financial wealth, became talisman anything that you are gonna need, she is all that you need. Thanks to you mother may God bless you for us..

    ReplyDelete