Monday, 31 March 2014

Mummy Mani Monday

I recently tried out accessorise nail polish kits. Today I'm only going to be doing a review on the nail varnish. But when I get time I will do the full kit. The full kit takes time, and I need to wait till Holly's sleeping for that.


I absolutely love this line of nail polishes. I have seen 3 colours so far in this line and I have 2. These are amazing!!

By the time you finish the last finger, the first one is dry.


This is just one coat and no more is needed . It's thick and glossy. No need for a top coat. It's a lovely plum colour. I just love this stuff!!

I seriously recommend everyone finds this stuff. It comes in a pack with glue and foils. As I said, to do the full kit takes a while. But I will get round to it :)
L x

6 comments:

  1. very pretty mani dear ! have a nice week dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour! Sounds like such a great product
    Jess x x
    I am currently holding a giveaway if you would like to enter .. A Beautiful Secret - Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The full pack is even better. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty color. And I love when nail polish dries quickly!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. makes life so much easier lol

      Delete