Sunday, 30 March 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Below is the present I got as a surprise today. Galaxy caramel and 3 body creams!! Not to forget I also got myself the Urban Decay electric pallet.


I absolutely love Mothers Day. It's something I never thought I would have. When I was younger, I always said I didn't want kids. I was quite happy with my animals. My parents never thought they would be grandparents. That's how adamant I was that I didn't want children.

When I first started seeing Mark. He was scared to tell me he had a 2 year old!! That's how much I didn't like kids. Then Holly bob came along and my while world got tipped upside down. Don't get me wrong. I still don't like other kids haha, but I can't even say how much Holly means to me!! She's just so amazing at how fast she is growing and learning!! And guess what!! I am desperate for another one!! Lol. Who would have thought that 2 years would change me so much.

L x

8 comments:

  1. That's so sweet how much you love her :) Happy Mother's Day!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolates and makeup are awesome gifts! sounds like you have some great kids! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you dear ... the feeling inside us change as soon we step into motherhood :) happy Mother's day doll !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought it would happen but I'm glad it did :)

      Delete