Monday, 10 March 2014

Has Spring Finally Sprung







Waking up at 6am every morning can be tough. Specially in those dark mornings when it's cold and raining. However the last couple of days it been light and the sun has actually been shining!! This was a welcome site this morning on my way into work.





The sky was lovely and bright. Bit cold up here in Scotland but it was lovely!
When I got home I was still in a spring high lol and so I decided to paint my nails a nice bright colour for spring





The lighting isn't too good in this photo but it's a lovely coral orange colour. Who else is excited for spring??! I know I am!! Here is a picture of my daffodils and tulips with a sweet pea candle burning.


The candle is just in a normal jam jar at the moment. That's going to be a nice easy DIY project to make it into a nice candle holder.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment