Friday, 28 March 2014

A Easy Craft Mothers Day Present

This is what I have made for my Mother's Day present.








This is just basically 2 jam jars with some stones, soil and plants. Here is how I done it.

2 extra large jam jars from wilkinsons. These were £3.75 each. Firstly I put some gravel in the bottom of the jars for drainage. Now put some soil in about 1/3 of the way up. This is just normal compost I would use for the garden. I got 2 small plants each from Dobbies garden centre. These cost £2.45 each. Once all is planted, give the inside a spray with wanted to remove any dirt on the inside of the jar. An there you go!! A lovely home made Mother's Day present.

Let me know if anyone try's it. Enjoy.
L x

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem and thanks very much :)

      Delete
  2. cool! how thoughtful of you. lucky mom

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete