Friday, 14 February 2014

I'm Back!

Update!! I know it's been a while since I last blogged. There has been some stuff I have had to sort and deal with. BUT hopefully I can get back into blogging again. I'm thinking about doing a few craft ones. The main one being How to make a patchwork quilt. This idea came from holly turning 1 at the end of this month, and I wanted to do something either baby clothes from her first year. So I will be cutting some of them up to make a quilt and the rest will go to charity.

I'm also doing a lot of DIY jobs to the house. So hopefully I can get those blogged too.

An obv the big one!! A one year later for Holly!!! I will do some comparisons on what Holly was when she was first born with what she is now.

An last but not least!! There will be some wedding blogging going on :) that's right!! Mark proposed to me on Christmas Day!! So I will be blogging my ideas for those.

Speak soon


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment