Wednesday, 13 November 2013

New Job!!

Hi guys!!

I haven't done a blog in ages as I have been in the transition of changing jobs!!! One that's much closer to home, so I get more time
Now to spend with Holly!! Can't ask for much more. Here are some blogs I'm planning over the next week!!

1. Holly's 8month update
2. Away with work
3. What's in my baby bag
4. DIY door name
5. New daily routine

First up will be my Away with work blog as, I'm gonna be away with work lol the next 3 days!! I'm gonna miss Holly so much!! But these things need to be done! :)

Speak soon :)

L x

1 comment:

  1. oo lookig forward to the DIY Door Name post :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete