Saturday, 16 November 2013

DIY Door Name




Hi!!

So here is Holly's bedroom door!! This was really easy to do :)

I went to my local Hobby Craft store and got the letters for £2 and I got the paper I used 3 for £2 plus a brush and I made my own glue. Here's how I done it




Firstly here is the material I needed. Letters, brush, paper and my glue. Now you can buy the glue from Hobby Craft. However I made my own as it was cheaper. To make the glue all u need is equal amounts of PVC glue and water. Here I used 30g of glue and 30g of water (ArtAttack paste for the mums out there :) also sorry the pic is upside down. I'm still away with my new work and I don't have my laptop :( )



Next I ripped up a sheet of both my papers into small pieces.



Put some glue on the brush and started to stick them on :)
End result



This was extremely easy to do and also cheap.
You can find all of this at your local hobby craft store :)

Speak soon

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment