Saturday, 12 October 2013

Too Early For A Scarf


Since its October in Scotland, the weather has started to change. Over night at points it has hit 0c!! during the day it ranges from 7c to 12c is this cold enough to wear a scarf??

When I am leaving for work in the morning, the coldest it has been to date is 5c. Now in my opinion this to cold enough for a scarf. Not one of the summer ones either!! I'm talking about a thigh woolly one! 

Some people have been asking me though are you really that cold you need to wear a scarf? My reply HA HA YES! I am normally quite a cold person. So I don't need much of an excuse to start to bundle up. Hence why Autumn is one of my fav times of the year. With all the big jumpers, layering AND UGGS!!

What temperature do you think is acceptable to start to wear a scarf??

Speak Soon

L x


2 comments:

  1. It's never too cold for a scarf i say :) Can't wait for big jumpers and uggs! x

    ReplyDelete